• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Tournament of Bad

Where is Wake Forest?

And how is owning a lion bad? One would think that is awesome.

it's more like the tournament of first world problems... but yes, it is funny :)

Guy Fieri vs. Louie Anderson is a heck of a 2nd round matchup.

Couples who sit on the same side of the table are way under-seeded at 15.

Don't understand how "calling the Thursday/Friday games the second round" isn't on there.

Runners that run in place at stoplights is my winner. Those people drive me absolutely NUTS.

wind.

there are some days where it just legitimately pisses me off- when i'm running, cycling, or if I have worn my hair down or am wearing dangly earrings.

So, you must be one of...them.

Yeah the XC coach in high school would put HR monitors on people somewhat randomly and download their workout for monitoring athlete progress. So if you had the monitor on, it made sense to run in place at any lights to avoid a cheap drop in HR looking like you slacked off on part of your long run. Habits stick.

Yeah the XC coach in high school would put HR monitors on people somewhat randomly and download their workout for monitoring athlete progress. So if you had the monitor on, it made sense to run in place at any lights to avoid a cheap drop in HR looking like you slacked off on part of your long run. Habits stick.

Damn, that's kind of hardcore. Well then, I won't hate you if I see you doing it. Everyone else is still on notice though.

Are people who say "she's a rescue" about their pound dog on there?

it's more like the tournament of first world problems... but yes, it is funny :)

Maybe we can do a tournament of bad for third world countries. I can't wait for the warlords vs. getting paid a dime an hour matchup. My sleeper is HIV. If they get a good draw HIV could make a deep run.

Back