• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The True Meaning of Memorial Day

Breath_of_Fresh_Air_2.jpg

“What happens then if the country should find itself in a moment when national leadership is required? A mass-casualty terrorist attack, a natural disaster that takes many lives, a crisis that might lead to war, a war itself? Trump’s decisions are leading the country toward possible conflict in the Korean Peninsula and against Iran.”

“If?” The natural disasters happened. Trump was largely given a pass for his attitude toward Puerto Rico.

The worst thing any POTUS can do is to lie to send those heroes to their fate. But Angus supported W and Trump and the immoral war in Iraq.

I did?? That's news to me as I voted for GWB in 2000 and 2004 but didn't vote for Trump in 2016 as Donald Trump is a complete buffoon. Please find one post of mine which states otherwise.

You trashed any hope of having an honest thread, remembering those who have died by coloring your post with comments about Russia and posting a "Memorial Day" article that attacked Obama.

It would be nice if people could put politics aside to honor those who have given the greatest sacrifice, but I suppose some people can't be helped.

This board is littered with every half-assed Russia collusion narrative and conspiracy theory tweet. Sorry the truth hurts.

And where was Obama attacked in that opinion column? Withdrawing the troops in that manner did lead to de-stabilization in the region. Is that even up for debate in this left wing echo chamber?

It's also nice to know the Tunnels Left always put politics aside to honor those who have died. Just click on the school shooting thread to confirm your bullshit position.

And who doesn’t know the true meaning of memorial day anyway?

According to the National WWII Museum, 80% of Americans don't understand why we celebrate Memorial Day.

And a great tweet by Obama regarding Memorial Day, btw.

It's a good thing that we have Brad to constantly point out the shortcomings of the majority of the board.

That comment about Obama is literally the first thing I can ever remember him saying complimentary about anyone on the left.

In the spirit of the holiday I’m going to assume Angus isn’t being sarcastic about the Obama tweet. I don’t remember him making any positive comments about Obama in the past though.

Angus, you just said you supported W before and after he lied to start an unnecessary war that was key to creating ISIS and a great deal of generational animosity towards the US.

In the spirit of the holiday I’m going to assume Angus isn’t being sarcastic about the Obama tweet. I don’t remember him making any positive comments about Obama in the past though.

It was 100% genuine and I am happy to give credit when credit is due even though I disagreed with many of his policies and decisions.

Back