• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Truth is Coming Into the Light

I have Lectro blocked, so I don’t know what he’s talking about. I can only assume the truth being about Cohen pleading the fifth.

infowars.com
all of these are a conspiracy by the deep deep state...
Campaign Chair-indicted
Asst.Campaign Chair--guilty plea
National Security Adviser---guilty plea
Dip Shit Jr----still waiting on that adoption to go thru ...LOL
Lawyer---has pleaded the 5th on top of hiring his own lawyer
Son-In-Law---caught selling secrets to the highest bidder

Yup ...all a ploy by the Obama Administration to take down this honest, class-act man named Trump

How is the Hannity/Alt-Right kool-aid?

Last edited:
None of what you mentioned has anything to do with Russia and Trump. Nothing.

— McCabe receives criminal referral from IG for lying. It will be revealed that he personally injected himself into the Clinton Foundation investigation. That $750 K from McCaulife (DNC) purchased a lot. The emails will be damning.

— Comey has lawyered up with the release of the memos - has hired Fitzgerald - Jeff boob-Toobin Of CNN said “He has real legal issues”. Comey’s story changes as he and McCabe jockey to see who will have the bus rolled on them. Comey already attempted to smear Bill Priestap in his testimony

— the Strozk- Page- Ohr’s connection is on ice for the moment. Each has been censured or demoted and their day of reckoning is still a ways off

— Brennan and Clapper will be remembered as traitors to democracy and their legacy will be a sorry sight when the dust finally settles.
Your team is in real trouble and the shrieks of desperation grow more shrill and unhinged as the facts are fleshed out.

It is funny.

Wake up, son.

Comey is in trouble
McCabe is in trouble
Bruce and Nellie Ohr are in trouble
Strozk and Page are in trouble

Tip of the iceberg so grab that popcorn

Back