• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ultimate Snowflakes

Brother vs. brother.
#secondcivilwar

This is like McCrory's whining about how his neighbors and former friends in Charlotte would no longer invite him or his wife to their parties and social events because of his unrelenting support for the actions of our glorious state legislature, and for being Art Pope and Phil Berger's puppet. Snowflakes, the whole lot of them.

Last edited:

I've read several books on Joseph McCarthy at his height of power, and one curious thing about him was that all the books said that he could viciously attack people and smear their good name and reputation, and yet he would meet them a few days or weeks later at a Washington or New York party and act friendly and even jolly towards them, and would express surprise and even shock if they were angry or upset at meeting him. It was as if he thought that his attacks on them in congressional committees and press conferences was just a show or a game, no harm done, and his targets should therefore treat him perfectly normal in social settings.

Modern right-wingers and Trump defenders seem to have adopted this same attitude. They can defend everything Trump, or administration officials, or GOP leaders, does or says or tweets, post a lot of offensive stuff on social media themselves, yet they act almost surprised when others (including members of groups they or Trump have attacked), get upset or snub them at social gatherings and events. It's like a game to them, and they expect everyone else to see it that way, and are stunned when others take their words or tweets or actions seriously and are offended.

Nothing surprising here. Further evidence that whatever race of lizard men Miller belongs to subsists on the raw flesh of animals.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think, why doesn't Trump and the Trumpsters (i.e. Republicans) just try doing good stuff, you know, that helps people and solves problems with justice, equity, decency, magnanimity, etc.? Then maybe people will not hate them. Maybe even appreciate their efforts.

Then I remember how Pubs treated Obama and others. How they demonized, mischaracterized, lied about him/his policies constantly for mere spite and political point scoring.

Ahhh, I see. They probably imagine everyone would behave as despicably. So, let's just do stupid and harmful stuff that enriches ourselves and our allies. And then blame everyone else for objecting.

Miller increasingly reminds me of those lizard aliens from the old 1980s TV miniseries "V". Cut Miller's skin, and there's probably a green, scaly reptilian with a forked tongue underneath. He probably eats live mice and hamsters like the aliens in V did.

Miller increasingly reminds me of those lizard aliens from the old 1980s TV miniseries "V". Cut Miller's skin, and there's probably a green, scaly reptilian with a forked tongue underneath. He probably eats live mice and hamsters like the aliens in V did.

You mean like Donald Rumsfeld?

As if Miller has actually seen a V.

or does he...?

tenor.gif

Kansas republicans lose their shit over an art installation at KU.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article214696180.html

Jesus. The Trumpite GOP base really does only care about cultural/social/racial crap. Kansas has been a symbol of failed extreme right-wing GOP economic policies, and the state's GOP-caused economic woes have made national news, yet what does the Kansas GOP get worked up about, a flag being used as part of an art exhibit, which was paid for out of private funds, not public. But, I have no doubt that the Kansas GOP will get great mileage out of this with their base. "Hey, our tax cuts have led to a $900 million budget deficit and serious cuts to public ed, Medicaid, and other essential services, but look over here at this outrageous and insulting flag exhibit!"

Last edited:
Sigh...yet another reason to be ashamed of being from this putrid state

Back