• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The World in Stereotypes

I find it interesting the slapped the south with KKK and racists, but Germany gets off with no mention of Nazis.

I find it interesting the slapped the south with KKK and racists, but Germany gets off with no mention of Nazis.

Is this serious? World War II was a long time ago.

That's an awesome map. So much to find on there.

wow...Africa is just brutal. The Middle East and Southeast Asia doesn't fare much better.

Is this serious? World War II was a long time ago.

Your point? I was a German major (as one of them) and studied in Germany and I would argue that the neo-Nazi presence in Germany is every bit as strong as the KKK is in NC in 2014.

Plus its "stereotypes" and most people stereotype Germans as Nazis. I got so sick of arguing that stereotype when people learned I was studying German.

2mw9fya.png

That's amazing. I love how they break down New Zealand into different parts of Lord of the Rings. When I visited there, the movies had just been shot so every time we got to some landmark, our tour guide had some comment about Lord of the Rings.

According to the silly Brits, the Wright Brothers first flight was in Charlotte and Christmas Trees are grown in the town of Wilson. At least they got them in the correct state.

Back