• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The World's End

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I love Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movies.

Overall it was very, very funny. I'd even like to see Paddy Considine added to the pair for other movies. They would definitely have great comedic chemistry and would add to the next few films they do together.

I've always liked how they use English villages/neighborhoods as almost full characters in their stories.

To me the only downside was the ending. I understood it but didn't think it worked that well. Had they started with those scenes, then went to the story and ended with it, the method would have worked better.

The World's End is a really funny movie.

I'll start off by saying I love Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movies.

Overall it was very, very funny. I'd even like to see Paddy Considine added to the pair for other movies. They would definitely have great comedic chemistry and would add to the next few films they do together.

I've always liked how they use English villages/neighborhoods as almost full characters in their stories.

To me the only downside was the ending. I understood it but didn't think it worked that well. Had they started with those scenes, then went to the story and ended with it, the method would have worked better.

The World's End is a really funny movie.

The trailer had me concerned but great movie--maybe best of the 3.

The trailer had me concerned but great movie--maybe best of the 3.

I think my love of zombie movies makes it hard for any of his other movies to beat out Shawn of the Dead (and I think I'm usually in the minority). That being said, it was a great movie and I did love it.

Back