• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Things better than sleeping in an airport

Henry Chinaski

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
I've been in O'hare for 16 hours now. Someone please make me feel better.

Edit - I'd post a picture from Iona or Butler games but I'm too tired.

It's like the despair of a vasectomy combined with the sleep deprivation of fraternity initiation

It's like the despair of a vasectomy combined with the sleep deprivation of fraternity initiation

I think the worst part is the mentally crippling despair and hopelessness.

Stay strong, Mr. Snowden.

could be worse

MV5BMTQwNTc4NjgzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMxMjQyMw@@._V1__SX1537_SY747_.jpg

the best part is how they constantly play music and news through all the speakers over all the comfortable benches because they don't want people to, you know, sleep in an airport.

Vaya con Dios.

the best part is how they constantly play music and news through all the speakers over all the comfortable benches because they don't want people to, you know, sleep in an airport.

Vaya con Dios.

I never considered how well lit an airport is either. Nowhere to hide.

Weather is shitty again today - tons of cancellations already. It's like Lord of the Flies in here.

I never thought i'd be so happy to see the welcoming bosom of glorious PTI. I might kiss the ground.

I did see John Gruden roaming the terminal yesterday so i guess there's that. He had the exact same scowl/stare thing going on just like TV. That and United giving me a used, likely semen-stained "blanket" (read hand towel) to snuggle with have been the highlights of my stay so far.

I did see John Gruden roaming the terminal yesterday so i guess there's that. He had the exact same scowl/stare thing going on just like TV. That and United giving me a used, likely semen-stained "blanket" (read hand towel) to snuggle with have been the highlights of my stay so far.

At least the blanket isn't full of smallpox.

Why don't you video yourself lip-synching a 70's power ballad?

when I get my NetJet it better have leather sectionals. Get out of here with that beige upholstered crap in a $10,000,000 jet.

Back