• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Things you HATE that others like...

I'm going to post more do I can neg rep you for that. Cream cheese makes everything better. I literally bought crackers yesterday just so I would have something to put my cream cheese on for a snack.

i used to be like this with bleu cheese. i seriously bought celery just so i could eat bleu cheese.

Baked potatoes but not sweet potatoes I love them.
Carbonated soft drinks I've never liked them. I do like beer.
Lima beans, they taste like what I think paste would taste like.
Corn on the cob
Acuras and Hondas I just don't like the styling.
Super Walmarts

I'm going to post more do I can neg rep you for that. Cream cheese makes everything better. I literally bought crackers yesterday just so I would have something to put my cream cheese on for a snack.

I could not agree more. Pos rep!

Bleu Cheese
Tomatoes
Grapefruit
Cream Cheese
Sour Cream
Cottage Cheese
Coffee
Pecans
Lima Beans
Mayonnaise
Tennis
Guinness (unless its in an irish car bomb)

I can only assume you are talking about guccis and not cole haan. In which case you need to shut your whore mouth:)
They are great shoes, I love them. Honestly I don't see that many people wear them anymore, which is why I like to wear them. IMO they are the most classic mens shoe there is.

I'm a little upset that you'd confuse cole haan with gucci....gross/docherant

Cole Haan has a similar style, I've got a brown pair. But he's right, a TON of bankers in my building have the black ones.

really really hate tomatoes
olives
baseball

those damn black cole haan loafers with the gold buckle that is worn by every banker/lawyer/real estate guy in the south. seriously, next time you are at a douchey function/wedding, look at the shoes the guys are wearing. its the same damn pair of shoes on everyone! /rant

right there with you, big time.

its really strange to be in spain and not like olives, but not so strange here to hate baseball. that said, my being an ocean away from the nearest baseball game has tempered my hatred for it a bit, though it will probs go right back up when i get home in the summer and thats the only sport happening. ugh.

People that post fetal sonograms on Facebook. I don't want to see that shit.

Oooh, do you ever dip pretzels in cream cheese? I love that...

I have to agree with awar about hating professional massages. Although I love massages from people I know. Heavenly. :plos:

Back