• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Things You Miss

booradley

Reaction score
I was thinking today of how much I miss a girl whispering in my ear all the things she's gonna do to me later that night. Usually it involves the police and a restraining order, granted, but still ... it was nice.

I agreed with winning basketball teams. Also, having a running game in football.

I was thinking today of how much I miss a girl whispering in my ear all the things she's gonna do to me later that night. Usually it involves the police and a restraining order, granted, but still ... it was nice.

Do you no longer have ears?

College
Legends of the Hidden Temple
LeBron not having a championship
Dunkaroo's

College
Legends of the Hidden Temple
LeBron not having a championship
Dunkaroo's

they still make these. if you can't find them, cinnamon teddy grahams and a tub of icing do the trick nicely.

...so i've heard

they still make these. if you can't find them, cinnamon teddy grahams and a tub of icing do the trick nicely.

...so i've heard

I've tried it. It's a good substitute, but you know it's not the original...

College. 2011. Lebron sucking in crunch time. Wake being good at basketball. Doug cartoons. Steve jobs. Surge soda. Coach Prosser.

based on your posting history, the things you miss most are your balls

I miss raging on a weeknight and then going to work the next day with a limited hangover that still allowed me to function.

Back