• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This can't be true, can it? TW Batsignal save us

I think this is how the X-Men were created, so it'll be fine.

I think this is how the X-Men were created, so it'll be fine.

Not a fan of the Mutant Registration Act I take it?
Image5_Full.jpg

Japan is taking the leakage of radioactive water at the Fukushima nuclear power plant seriously, its watchdog said Wednesday, proposing raising the rating to describe it as a "serious incident" rather than "an anomaly."

The operator of the plant said about 80,000 gallons, or 300,000 liters, of contaminated water has leaked from one of hundreds of steel tanks around the wrecked Fukushima Dai-ichi plant. Tokyo Electric Power Co. hasn't figured out how or where the water leaked, but suspects it did so through a seam on the tank or a valve connected to a gutter around the tank.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/21/japan-to-upgrade-radioactive-water-leak-at-fukushima-to-serious-incident/

It'll drift our way. They're probably in no hurry to stop it. It's a more passive attack on Pearl Harbor.

Back