• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is a crucial year for maligned coach Jeff [Redacted] and his boss...

Wellman should not survive past [Redacted]. He tied his legacy to Bz and deserves the same result. The rest of the athletic program has fallen far as well. December (or well before) would make perfect sense for Wellman to announce his retirement and avoid what should be inevitable.

That KU game is going to be brutal. Self is going to enjoy it.

When the athletic department is finally cleansed, disinfected and hopefully have competent replacements installed; what then will everyone be Bitching about???

When the athletic department is finally cleansed, disinfected and hopefully have competent replacements installed; what then will everyone be Bitching about???

Being asked to wear black at a home game in August.

I think we will play Kansas relatively close. And by relatively, I mean within 10 at the half and lose by less than 20. Then schwabber, 81, braces, and the other lackeys will flood the boards to proclaim a moral victory. I mean, dook rarely ass-rapes us either.

If the impossible would happen and Wake upsets Ks. I would guess Bz would be made coach for life...

What makes you so sure? Any logical coaching change would have occurred last year, the year before or before the coaching hire ever took place. The majority of us along with the mainstream media scratched our heads in the first place when the name [Redacted] came up. Heck, have you ever seen a PR requirement to post up the credentials of a coaching hire before his first game? ever for that matter?

Only way [Redacted] goes is if Wellman gets the axe. If not, we'll spew out culture change, youth and make next season's schedule even softer.

I don't necessarily agree. I think a 14 win season and he's gone. I'm pretty sure Dino Gaudio is the reason [Redacted] is still here. Wellman didn't want to fire 2 coaches after a couple seasons... Too much of an impression to the next potential coach. "Hey, here is your team, win this season or be scorned/fired the next"

Is this what your sources in the AD are saying? What's the minimum level of success Buzz must achieve to keep his job? NIT or GTFO I'm hoping?

KVegas was actually referring to Brennan. Premier Wellman has already called in the hit.

I don't know of a set magic number, but there is no way Wellman can keep him around if he fails to win at least 18 games. Looking at the schedule, that ain't happening. We might not score against Kansas.

My gut says 18 wins. Anything less and he's hitting the bricks. I think the staff feels like this, too.

And they should have thought the same last year, and we see where that got us.

Idiot posters/donors that enabled this shit to happen the last handful of years. We can keep ourselves busy for at least a few years reminding those fuck wits how wrong they were to hold the rest of the fanbase hostage over the [Redacted] snafu.

Idiot posters/donors that enabled this shit to happen the last handful of years. We can keep ourselves busy for at least a few years reminding those fuck wits how wrong they were to hold the rest of the fanbase hostage over the [Redacted] snafu.

Add the Grobe and Lobo enablers as well.

Back