• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is so fantastic- RJ related

I don't think you're really familiar with the traditional definition and use of the word fantastic.

If RJ puts that guy on ignore as he threatens he will literally be talking to himself

Is he banned or on a self imposed sabbatical?

We need rj back to tell us who is going to win the Kentucky Derby in 2.5 weeks.

RJ's horse racing posts were golden, for sure.

But he was also necessary on the political boards because he was a constant reminder-- and the only reminder-- that people need not take themselves so seriously in there. He also offered a nice diversion when things got pissy and people could just go have fun with RJ for a while. Some folks made that their lot in life, however, and drove him off. The stuff with Monica was downright creepy and should not have been tolerated. The boards need RJ, or some form of him.

I'm kind of surprised rj is able to keep reading the boards and refrain from posting. I figured he would've just stayed away so he wasn't tempted to respond.

But he was also necessary on the political boards because he was a constant reminder-- and the only reminder-- that people need not take themselves so seriously in there. He also offered a nice diversion when things got pissy and people could just go have fun with RJ for a while. Some folks made that their lot in life, however, and drove him off. The stuff with Monica was downright creepy and should not have been tolerated. The boards need RJ, or some form of him.

Fuck off ELC!:fu:

Fuck me, elc

you can get me into one of your favorite wrestling submission holds and fill me with your loving AIDS virus

hopefully, you deposit the correct number of chromosomes, however

I'd hate to see you dump lil' commie corky into the dumpster

Back