• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is too rich for words

a hypocritical politician? no fucking way!

The best part about this story is the mobster names involved.

So the guy is a crook. And extremists like you will trot out such instances to keep the smoke screen up or enacting rational and reasonable gun laws that in no way infringe on anyone's right to "keep and bear arms".

The sick part is if Yee had bought 100 semi-automatic guns and sold them Chow after Chow told him he wasn't a felon, you support Yee's ability to do so without any penalty.

In your world that would be OK as long as the "private seller" was told by the buyer it was legal. You have no problem allowing felons and mafioso to purchase guns in this way without background checks.

The blood from such sales is on the souls of those who protect felons over honest people.

Shrimp Boy for the win. Yee's political career is over and he's headed to the big house, as he should be. Louie Gohmert goes on political shows the weekend of the movie shooting in Colorado and whines that not enough people were armed in a pitch dark place where smoke bombs were used. Louie still has a role in crafting federal legislation while simultaneously chastising people for not knowing what Sarah Palin/Tina Fey said. USA! USA! USA!

Shrimp Boy is a legend in SF. It's amazing he's lasted this long. I'm kinda surprised he was personally involved. Allegedly, he has been keeping several layers of people between himself and people like the politician.

So the guy is a crook. And extremists like you will trot out such instances to keep the smoke screen up or enacting rational and reasonable gun laws that in no way infringe on anyone's right to "keep and bear arms".

The sick part is if Yee had bought 100 semi-automatic guns and sold them Chow after Chow told him he wasn't a felon, you support Yee's ability to do so without any penalty.

In your world that would be OK as long as the "private seller" was told by the buyer it was legal. You have no problem allowing felons and mafioso to purchase guns in this way without background checks.

The blood from such sales is on the souls of those who protect felons over honest people.

Funny, Leeland Yee supported murderers getting out after 15 years. Good for Yee, but not for thee.

RJ, you are too funny. I am glad your income does not depend on accurate research...

And let me add extremist = someone RJ does not agree with

May i give you a bigger shovel?

Last edited:
Pure capitalism. Eliminate the competition, then fill the void in supply, make the product scarce, then profit = winning. What's the problem?

A number of federal and state firearms laws that result in felony charges?

Yes, the blood spilt because of a self-dealing, terrorism conspirator is on the souls of those who pro-2nd Amendment. Good argument.

Funny, Leeland Yee supported murderers getting out after 15 years. Good for Yee, but not for thee.

RJ, you are too funny. I am glad your income does not depend on accurate research...

And let me add extremist = someone RJ does not agree with

May i give you a bigger shovel?

Typically lazy response. You can't have a rational defense for not having background checks on every sale or transfer of guns. To the tune of up 90%.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/poll-9-10-americans-still-support-gun

Here are more polls that show 80+% support background checks at guns hows and other locations

When you are outnumbered 4-1 to 9-1 on an issue, your position is extreme.

To paraphrase your admonition, your position on guns never depends on being honest about the facts. You think if you yell enough will either fear you or believe the lies and propaganda you spew.

I never said Yee shouldn't go to jail or that I agreed with letting murderers out. But you have no problems with selling guns to whomever you want as long the purchaser tells you "I'm not a felon."

You have steadfastly opposed what over 80% of Americans want.

You are an extremist, brainwashed and lazy.

Yes, the blood spilt because of a self-dealing, terrorism conspirator is on the souls of those who pro-2nd Amendment. Good argument.

It's not about supporting the Second Amendment. There's nothing in Second Amendment that denies having any laws about selling guns.

As a lawyer you should understand, their are totally constitutional prohibitions on owning a machine gun. You know it's constitutional to have an age limit on the ability to buy. There's absolutely nothing unconstitutional on requiring background checks on every sale or transfer.

Typically lazy response. You can't have a rational defense for not having background checks on every sale or transfer of guns. To the tune of up 90%.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/poll-9-10-americans-still-support-gun

Here are more polls that show 80+% support background checks at guns hows and other locations

When you are outnumbered 4-1 to 9-1 on an issue, your position is extreme.

To paraphrase your admonition, your position on guns never depends on being honest about the facts. You think if you yell enough will either fear you or believe the lies and propaganda you spew.

I never said Yee shouldn't go to jail or that I agreed with letting murderers out. But you have no problems with selling guns to whomever you want as long the purchaser tells you "I'm not a felon."

You have steadfastly opposed what over 80% of Americans want.

You are an extremist, brainwashed and lazy.

Funny that the link from MSNBC does not even list the questions asked in the poll. I find that telling. It must be like the 3 Piniocchios the Washington Post, that bastion of 2A supporters, gave some of Obama's statements...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...02e06ce-9b0f-11e2-a941-a19bce7af755_blog.html

I also find it funny that 42 states are now shall issue or constitutional concealed carry. It must be those 5 million members of the NRA that are totally responsible for that...

Yee tried to broker campaign contributions for far more weapons than the civilians in the US can buy, and you give me static. Keep digging...

It's not about supporting the Second Amendment. There's nothing in Second Amendment that denies having any laws about selling guns.

As a lawyer you should understand, their are totally constitutional prohibitions on owning a machine gun. You know it's constitutional to have an age limit on the ability to buy. There's absolutely nothing unconstitutional on requiring background checks on every sale or transfer.

Your response to DuncanDeac's post is also telling...

Second shooting at Ft. Hood in a year.

Back