• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This may make radio more interesting for upcoming season

Spotted this in the game notes.

I'm o.k. with it particularly since he's a son of MSD. Confident he'll be objective.

I very much like Elrod and am thankful that he can continue to live in W-S and stay connected with WF. But, I will be curious to see how he critiques the change in coaching style, the differing offensive philosophy/execution and the utilization of talent. It could make for some great listening but also some awkward moments for him.

I very much like Elrod and am thankful that he can continue to live in W-S and stay connected with WF. But, I will be curious to see how he critiques the change in coaching style, the differing offensive philosophy/execution and the utilization of talent. It could make for some great listening but also some awkward moments for him.

He's probably just thrilled not to be working with Lobo. I'm mean, I know because Lobo is probably a really good guy, but the way he screwed our offense up still pisses me off.

He's probably just thrilled not to be working with Lobo. I'm mean, I know because Lobo is probably a really good guy, but the way he screwed our offense up still pisses me off.

I don't see anyway that Elrod can avoiding talking about such things.

I don't see anyway that Elrod can avoiding talking about such things.

4th and inches from the ULM 40, we line up to go for it and Elrod says," well, this is an obvious departure in philosophy from the prior staff as this would be a definite punting situation." "This Coach Clawson probably plays Kenny Rogers records."

4th and inches from the ULM 40, we line up to go for it and Elrod says," well, this is an obvious departure in philosophy from the prior staff as this would be a definite punting situation." "This Coach Clawson probably plays Kenny Rogers records."

Ha! Exactly.

Then there is the decision to start a true freshman QB over the guys he coached...lots of fascinating scenarios.

Back