• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This one is for the odd bird who likes to cure goth girls

I've always been amazed at the chemistry between Nicks and Buckingham on stage. Over the last 25 or so years, I've seen FM quite a few times and watching them interact belies the intense history they've had with each other as well as the McVies, Mick, and those who've come and gone.

Rumours is the second greatest album of all time! Wanna fight about it?

Anybody remember that episode of Glee where the kids sang all of the songs from this album? It made me want to crack their stupid skulls.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

I really want to go see them when they come to Hotlanta, who's in? Board tailgate? I know Moon will bring the Bartles and James.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

I really want to go see them when they come to Hotlanta, who's in? Board tailgate? I know Moon will bring the Bartles and James.

The one at Phillips Arena? I'll be there.

The best way to show how hip, cool, up to date you are is to call someone an "odd bird".

How's your black and white TV? What's on the radio tonight?

34559478.jpg

Back