• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This thread has to be a joke

And lets talk about the dorks in that picture.

I know we have some dweebs on this board, but I'm pretty sure we could kick all of those guys' asses.

She's an orgo TA, so I'm sure they are all in the same discipline. Not exactly a surprise

No chance those tabes are nice when unleashed. That chick appears to be held in check by saran wrap and would pop if stuck with a pin.

That chick must work with Penny at the Cheesecake Factory.

cheesecake+factory+big+bang.JPG

She looks like a poor mans Zooey to be honest. R&W was overrating her some but not by a huge margin.

I just cant believe that one guy was just so shocked some random TA could be better looking than Zooey, like Zooey is some real hot piece of ass, lol.

R&W is more right than most there. Whats this thing about celebrity hot and real world hot?

You are either smokin hot or you are not

that thread is hilarious, also I could use some cliff notes on the dude that got pissed about the 3some jokes, did admit to a devil's 3 way. Also, who is umclass90, can I get a link to the wiki page about him?

that thread is hilarious, also I could use some cliff notes on the dude that got pissed about the 3some jokes, did admit to a devil's 3 way. Also, who is umclass90, can I get a link to the wiki page about him?

ccterp and his close friend had a 3some (double stuff, not just Eiffel Tower). in the middle of it, he got orange slices and some water. starting in the butt, since his friend popped first, he ended up finishing solo in the vag without washing his dong first.

umclassof90 = local comedian. he doesn't have a wiki page i don't think. he is on 98 Rock in baltimore sometimes.

She's not bad actually. Nice tabes. Pleasant face.

I'd love to learn the etymology of how "pleasant" came to describe "a little heavy, but cute".

ccterp and his close friend had a 3some (double stuff, not just Eiffel Tower). in the middle of it, he got orange slices and some water. starting in the butt, since his friend popped first, he ended up finishing solo in the vag without washing his dong first.

umclassof90 = local comedian. he doesn't have a wiki page i don't think. he is on 98 Rock in baltimore sometimes.

lolz, yeah ive never heard of that comedian dude although i used to love me some 98 rock

Back