• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This used to be us

its a sacrifice when you want a team that has good morale's instead of talented players that dont give a damn.. as long as wake wins the fan base will grow to what it was not too long ago

Tim Duncan is a talented player, with no morale, and just doesn't give a damn? Curious......

im talking about the aminu/ johnson teams.. not the teams on the late 90's, but the teams that shot people with bb guns and got dui's

im talking about the aminu/ johnson teams.. not the teams on the late 90's, but the teams that shot people with bb guns and got dui's

and failed drug tests (Devin Thomas)? I mean personally, I don't care if he popped once for smoking pot, but if you're going to follow the party line concerning the "culture" problem, wouldn't you agree it should be applied to the current team and coaching staff as well?

Yelling "fuck you" to a random Miami fan in the stands during a game, doesn't seem to bode so well for the "culture" cause, amiright?

and failed drug tests (Devin Thomas)? I mean personally, I don't care if he popped once for smoking pot, but if you're going to follow the party line concerning the "culture" problem, wouldn't you agree it should be applied to the current team and coaching staff as well?

Yelling "fuck you" to a random Miami fan in the stands during a game, doesn't seem to bode so well for the "culture" cause, amiright?

I'm trying to imagine Skip yelling "fuck you buddy" to anybody ever. He probably wanted to yell that at K when the walkon was cutting CP to ribbons but he didn't. Culture change my ass.

I mean I would be kicked out of the Joel for yelling "fck you buddy" to Buzz.

its a sacrifice when you want a team that has good morale's instead of talented players that dont give a damn.. as long as wake wins the fan base will grow to what it was not too long ago

why does it have to be a sacrifice? we've had success in the past with quality people.

I had a dream about Skip last night. For some reason I was hanging out with Phil Jackson, Skip, and Coach K. And Skip kept talking shit to K, reminding him that we always beat him in Winston.

Wake will be good again, Chris and Tim have been great at reminding people that they are Deacs. Just need a new coach immediately.

chris-paul-wake-forest.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to imagine Skip yelling "fuck you buddy" to anybody ever. He probably wanted to yell that at K when the walkon was cutting CP to ribbons but he didn't. Culture change my ass.

Skip would have bit his thumb at someone (or some other Shakespearean insult). I miss him.

Back