• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thompson & Bolling out for UNC

The news just keeps getting better.

Maybe we could play flag football with a 5 second count before rush and ditch the lines completely?

I'll take our OL going from ok to just a little worse for Bud Noel to come back. Having Noel is a game-changer.

Hopefully J-Roc plays the whole game. If he's starting over Dre, he must be damn impressive, because Dre was GOOD last game.

I'm honestly not too worried about these injuries. Our defense is pretty deep this year. Regardless, I hope they recover quickly.

Well, they certainly are backed against a wall.

We'll see how they respond. There are some interesting sub plots with guys (OL) in this game and pertain to the opponent...we'll see how it pans out.

The entire JR class, rs and otherwise, are destined to step out this season. Like everyone else, I hope it is this game.

Go Deacs!

We'll see how they respond. There are some interesting sub plots with guys (OL) in this game and pertain to the opponent...we'll see how it pans out.

The entire JR class, rs and otherwise, are destined to step out this season. Like everyone else, I hope it is this game.

Go Deacs!

the deacs will "bruise" and all of those puddin' pants mofuggies who are already doubting the deacs will "cruise" getting their first serving of sandwiches. loosen the beltstraps boys, because this is not a one course affair.

Go Deacs!

GET BIG YOU HAIRY DEACS

fwiw, Fedora has a super-secretive injury policy and it wouldn't surprise me if Gio Bernard didn't play tomorrow. his backup (Romar Morris) is a similar type runner, so the offense won't change much, but obviously losing a guy that talented would hurt.

fwiw, Fedora has a super-secretive injury policy and it wouldn't surprise me if Gio Bernard didn't play tomorrow. his backup (Romar Morris) is a similar type runner, so the offense won't change much, but obviously losing a guy that talented would hurt.

Heard this is a real possibility as well...

Don't know - but one comment I saw a few days back was about a knee issue.

Back