• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thought it Odd in the Latest Edition...

deacsrus

Reaction score
of the Gold Rush that RW's editorial talks about the enthusiasm of the new football staff. In mid February, I would have thought he would have been talking BB with a title like: "Wake Makes a Push Towards Post-Season Play" or at least something positive about BB since we are at the climax of the season--not something about an off-season sport that has six months before we begin play. Is RW trying to tell us something or am I reading too much into this?

You could probably count the number of Wake fans that would believe in a "push for the post-season" on one hand at this point. The Gold Rush is an arm of the Wellman machine. Focus on the positive and keep moving.

of the Gold Rush that RW's editorial talks about the enthusiasm of the new football staff. In mid February, I would have thought he would have been talking BB with a title like: "Wake Makes a Push Towards Post-Season Play" or at least something positive about BB since we are at the climax of the season--not something about an off-season sport that has six months before we begin play. Is RW trying to tell us something or am I reading too much into this?

The BB team climaxed prematurely in December. We've been limp ever since.

I have noticed that it seems as if Wellman has gone silent about b-ball for the last couple of months or so. No "oh heavens, yes" moments in quite a well. It's as if Wellman is just staying out of the way as the season plays it's way out. Hopefully this means that he has given up hope that Bzz will work out and that he has conceded that change is needed after the season.

The only kool-aid drinkers left are Sec2underoos, Braces and Jordan Stowe. Everybody else knows WTF is going on

RW has gone silent on BB...change is coming

Wellman went silent last year around this time as well. He's busy with the committee.

The football staff is still pretty big news coming off of signing day.

Back