• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Three Headed Monster! #Triplethreat

hoopla

Reaction score
What are you doing Wellman?! Are you feeling ok?! You got no moxy!!
Bruce Pearl is ready, willing, and most importantly, able, to turn this disaster around.

Josh Pastner is the man! Recruit well, young, knows what he's doing!

Shaka is the truth!

You can't stop them, you can only hope to contain. No one can handle the #triplethreat!
Not Wellman, Bzz, the douche that is Hatch, the FBI, CIA, or PTA.

#BRINGBACKTHESWAGGER!!!!!! #TRIPLETHREATINTHEHOUSE!!!!

You can't stop them, you can only hope to contain. No one can handle the #triplethreat!
Not Wellman, Bzz, the douche that is Hatch, the FBI, CIA,

Hell, we should just hire Christian Slater to coach this team!

Pearl got fired for cheating. That & football debacle is what led to AD Hamilton getting fired.

Wellman wouldn't touch Bruce Pearl ever.

Pastner isn't leaving Memphis for Wake.

It would be a major uphill battle to entice Shaka to MSD over Westwood.

It's all a moot point anyway, our coach for 2013-2014 is the Bzdisaster.

Pearl isn't even in bball anymore really.

Does Pearl have a show cause with the NCAA?

When you are too scummy for Tennessee somehow I don't think you'd fit Ron Wellman's "culture".

I knew the #triplethreat would prove to be too progressive to some! #Culture is overrated. Just win!
The formula is simple. Hire one of these guys and we will.

At this point Marshall makes the most sense, which means it will never happen.

I knew the #triplethreat would prove to be too progressive to some! #Culture is overrated. Just win!
The formula is simple. Hire one of these guys and we will.

Pearl is a scumbag. He's ratted out people who didn't cheat and got caught cheating and lying about cheating. Maybe if Gabe Kaplan does a remake of Fast Break he could be a coach again.

It's not about being "progressive". He's asking for trouble.

Ugh...RJKarl with his obligatory chime in...i'd rather drink battery acid.
#RJ#CAN'T#HANDLE#THE#TRIPLETHREAT!!!

Even if Pastner would come here, he wouldn't seem to fit what Wellman is looking for.

And I am cool with that. Dude can recruit ... and in that regard he walked into a pretty ideal situation following Calipari ... but I've yet to be at all convinced by his coaching abilities

Even if Pastner would come here, he wouldn't seem to fit what Wellman is looking for.

And I am cool with that. Dude can recruit ... and in that regard he walked into a pretty ideal situation following Calipari ... but I've yet to be at all convinced by his coaching abilities

I agree. Most coaches would be able to cakewalk through the C-USA like he has. But he has had very little NCAA success, even with good recruits.

I agree. Most coaches would be able to cakewalk through the C-USA like he has. But he has had very little NCAA success, even with good recruits.

Yep. And now he's headed for the Big East, where he'll be finishing behind at least Cincy, UConn and Temple

DV7 has been singing Pearl's praises for years....maybe it's time to start listening?

Back