• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

but it's my responsibility to subsidize everyone else's prescription meds?

I can't watch msnbc and fox post game at the same time!!!

I'm just so happy right now. So different than how I felt watching the DVR of the debate last Wednesday.

LK called it. First report from FoxNews...the moderator interrupted Ryan more, Biden bitched about time, and they had a rough estimate he actually got a minute more.

That's what we should take away from this debate.

David Brooks just had a really good synopsis of the debate on UNC TV. Man, I love PBS.

Wasn't a rout. But Biden controlled the debate. The difference between this debate and the last one is the Ryan didn't quit. He kept fighting. Bidens experience won him the debate. He came out with a plan and stuck to it. But this debate won't play nearly as well for the Dems as they think. A lot of blustering by Biden that makes Dem smile but never seemed to move the needle on the undecided graph on CNN.

LK called it. First report from FoxNews...the moderator interrupted Ryan more, Biden bitched about time, and they had a rough estimate he actually got a minute more.

That's what we should take away from this debate.

i guess biden is the coach k of vp debates

Problem is VP debates don't really matter when the POTUS got his ass absolutely kicked.

True enough, but this will stop the bleeding for a few days at least.

Obama won't get smoked like he did last week again.

The ticket needed a clear win tonight and they got it. Nobody could've asked for more than that coming into tonight.

Lawrence O'Donnell actually shooting this one straight.

I finally placed it: Steve Schmidt reminds me of Kevin from THE OFFICE.

Back