• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Thy Time To Bow"

We haul weak shit like yourself every day...and I'll meet you any fucking place you want, buddy-boy.

Golly gee. The message board tough guy comes out and shakes a fist in my direction.

Come back home tomorrow morning and you can find me leaving a puddle under your wife. Buddy boy.

Lectro=
Oscar__storyslide_image.jpg

Golly gee. The message board tough guy comes out and shakes a fist in my direction.

Come back home tomorrow morning and you can find me leaving a puddle under your wife. Buddy boy.

Lectro=
Oscar__storyslide_image.jpg

Oh, ok...I thought you wanted me to stick to junk and move your pusilanimous piece of humanity.

And no need for any fist shaking... it wouldn't even take an 'Internet tough guy' to handle your light-weight load. Piece of fuggin cake, eh.

Oh, ok...I thought you wanted me to stick to junk and move your pusillanimous piece of humanity.

And no need for any fist shaking... it wouldn't even take an 'Internet tough guy' to handle your light-weight load. Piece of fuggin cake, eh.

FIFY. If you're going to drop awesome words like that, you gotta spell 'em right.

Back