• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick mother fucking tock!!!

I don't see why the GOP would want to declassify this information. As is they can just make up whatever they want to be in those documents. I suppose even with the information out in the public, they'll just lie about what it says regardless.

And yes I absolutely agree we should impeach Hillary.

DSCN0154.JPG

I know of no other left-leaning person in my life who gives two shits about Hillary, or is “still upset Hillary lost.”

We’re pissed there is a fucking dumbass in the White House who is a rubber stamp to the GOP’s shitty policies in exchange for an ego boost for him, and he and his equally dumbass family profiteering off him holding the office by selling out whoever they can.

Don’t be stupid

Not that the mission wasn't accomplished when she lost, but saying "lock her up, idgaf" sends the accomplishment to another level. On the one hand, I get that you are exhausted dealing with idiots saying "but Hillary!!!!", but at the same time, equivocating her to these people who have actually been subpoena'd, and likely to be convicted criminals in the future, is exactly what they want.

I'm glad the Republicans are cool with the president overriding intelligence agencies. I can't imagine that ever coming back to bite them in the ass...

Last edited:
i think it's more like "hey, if there's actual evidence to support prosecution of HC, go for it. that's how it's supposed to work"

that's not a normalization of hillary derangement, that's just being a rational citizen

Not that the mission wasn't accomplished when she lost, but saying "lock her up, idgaf" sends the accomplishment to another level. On the one hand, I get that you are exhausted dealing with idiots saying "but Hillary!!!!", but at the same time, equivocating her to these people who have actually been subpoena'd, and likely to be convicted criminals in the future, is exactly what they want.

I'm glad the Republicans are cool with the president overriding intelligence agencies. I can't imagine that ever coming back to bite them in the ass...
you would think that people would have figured that out by now.

i think it's more like "hey, if there's actual evidence to support prosecution of HC, go for it. that's how it's supposed to work"

that's not a normalization of hillary derangement, that's just being a rational citizen

Agreed

I don’t give a shit what they want. Like captain said, if there is ssomething in the FISA process to lock up Hillary up for, fine. I’m sick of trying to play chess and “not give them what they want” or whatever. I pretty confident they’ve got dick on Hillary or Obama or my cousin or whomever.

I know of no other left-leaning person in my life who gives two shits about Hillary, or is “still upset Hillary lost.”

We’re pissed there is a fucking dumbass in the White House who is a rubber stamp to the GOP’s shitty policies in exchange for an ego boost for him, and he and his equally dumbass family profiteering off him holding the office by selling out whoever they can.

Don’t be stupid

^This x1000. However, telling that to any Trumpite is futile. They seem convinced that any liberal criticisms or objections to Trump is solely due to LibDems still being butthurt about losing the 2016 election. The long list of crap Trump and his minions have done or said or tweeted is simply irrelevant to them. Trump's Presidency is a combination of the worst corruption, pettiness, and venality of the Grant and Harding administrations, combined with the worst constitutional excesses of the Nixon or Jackson administrations. But to Trumpites, all that disgust and opposition is just because Hillary lost. Yeah, right.

It’s more projection. They told us if Hillary won they’d tie her up in investigations. They assume the same thing is happening even though they’re in power.

Yawn...it’s been like 10+ years of investigations into Hillary. What do we have?

Yep.

They’ve lied so long and hard about Obama and Clinton and others, they just assume any criticism of their own politicians is just mostly made up shit.

Last edited:
They have no idea of politics that isn’t just a grift.

Another right wing "opinion" column from a known manufacturer of false scandals. Would resonate with a fool like you.

Back