• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
_88092635_013873333-1.jpg

phase3_sm.gif

If he had something that was absolutely groundbreaking he would have released it already. We're a week from Election Day.

If he releases a video of Hillary torturing puppies and kittens while cackling the whole time, would all of you still vote for her?

If he releases a video of Hillary torturing puppies and kittens while cackling the whole time, would all of you still vote for her?

That would show the kind of toughness we need in our foreign policy.

Are you nervous?
I was nervous for a short period of time in September, but I haven't been nervous for a month or so. Trump has so thoroughly incensed and angered every voting bloc, except for uneducated white men, that he has no path to the white house.

I was nervous for a short period of time in September, but I haven't been nervous for a month or so. Trump has so thoroughly incensed and angered every voting bloc, except for uneducated white men, that he has no path to the white house.

What ever gets you through the night.

Back