• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ticket office question-va game 4 pack with parking pass

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
I just ordered the 4 pack and parking pass option for the VA game this morning and got an email saying it would be delayed send before the game. The game is in 4 1/2 hours. Nobody is in the ticket office.

Does anybody know if this is likely to be filled or was it a glitch still offering it on the website? I can order more tickets and get a refund Monday for this if necessary.

I just ordered the 4 pack and parking pass option for the VA game this morning and got an email saying it would be delayed send before the game. The game is in 4 1/2 hours. Nobody is in the ticket office.

Does anybody know if this is likely to be filled or was it a glitch still offering it on the website? I can order more tickets and get a refund Monday for this if necessary.
I’m sure the staff will get in and allocate this morning. You can always check in at the box office at the game.

How much did it cost you for this?

Back