• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ticket situation at Littlejohn?

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score
I'm considering going to the Wake/Clemson game on Saturday, since it's the closest the Deacs will get to Atlanta this year.

I've never been to Littlejohn.

Aside from the obvious fact that we'll lose by double-digits, is there anything I should know about the place? Easy to scalp a pair of tickets outside? Decent atmosphere?

Ha, I think I walked in without a ticket half the time....

However, with such a big name like the Deacs coming to town, you might want to reserve your seats early.

I'm considering going to the Wake/Clemson game on Saturday, since it's the closest the Deacs will get to Atlanta this year.

I've never been to Littlejohn.

Aside from the obvious fact that we'll lose by double-digits, is there anything I should know about the place? Easy to scalp a pair of tickets outside? Decent atmosphere?

Save yourself the trip. We suck ass on the road every year under this Joker and Clemson is actually pretty good. KJ McDaniels may be worth the trip though. Guy is a freak athlete.

ATS, tickets should be no problem. I wouldn't pay over face. I grew up around there and have been to Littlejohn a bunch. Pre-renovations there used to be two levels. You don't wanna be on the upper level because it is just too high up. Also, behind the baskets in that arena make for a weird angle, so I would try to not get a seat behind the basket. Otherwise, you will enjoy your time there. Grab a beer at at the Esso Club or Tiger Town Tavern, well known college sports bars, before or after. You ever hear about fantasy football? We were trying to track you down.

Thanks, Spragoo. Very helpful.

Yeah, I got paid last week for another runner-up finish. Always the bridesmaid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The game itself will suck, but I've been to Littlejohn for a couple games, and I really enjoyed it. Definitely don't sit behind the basket and definitely don't pay face for tickets. If you don't mind watching Wake stumble around and look lost like they always do on the road with [Redacted], Littlejohn isn't a bad place to do it. Crowd is much more palatable than at football games as well.

I had no problem scalping my way into Littlejohn when Wake and Clemson were both in the top 10. Should be no problem. Grab a beer or two at the Esso before you go in

You shouldn't pay a lot for tickets. I've been to Clemson a few times and have never had a problem. My buddy is a donor and season ticket holder, no one seems to care about basketball down there so should be able to find some cheap.

I went to the Wake @ GT game last year and witnessed the solid 37-7 start. I can stomach the expected loss/blowout @ Clemson... Just want to see the team in person at least once this year (and a new venue seems like a good option).

Unfortunately, unless you travel to the Joel, you will see a Bzz coached Wake team lose big.

Esso was too crowded for my pregnant wife. Had a beer and walked to Mellow Mushroom.

Where do you scalp tickets for a basketball game here?

Back