• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

tickets for tonight - what should I expect to pay

GoDeacsGo

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been but will be going with my son tonight. Seems like everyone will always say "people will be giving them away". I've yet to ever see this but have typically paid around $20 per ticket for lower level. Given it's LSU any idea of what might be available (from people in the parking lot, not box office)? Also how far out from the front door do scalpers have to be. I just want to make sure I'm in the right area.
Box office has $10 uppers but I'm guessing the lower section might be too full to move down.
Thanks

I think you'd be better off getting them off of VividSeats.com - currently as cheap as $6 each even after all the service charges. Wake has tried their best to make it very difficult for people to give away tickets in the parking lot, much less try to sell them.

I think you'd be better off getting them off of VividSeats.com - currently as cheap as $6 each even after all the service charges. Wake has tried their best to make it very difficult for people to give away tickets in the parking lot, much less try to sell them.

thanks.

Back