• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

@TieDyeNation

black-and-gold-tuxedo-image3_grande.jpeg

worse than the tiedye

worse than the tiedye

Way, way worse.

I don't get the tie-dye hate. The shirts are unique, completely identifiable with Wake Forest, and work really well in a student section. Why would we not want shirts that are a reminder of Skip and his time at Wake? Skip was awesome and so were many of his teams and players. I'd love to get LJVM back to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRb-kqzzEY

Way, way worse.

I don't get the tie-dye hate. The shirts are unique, completely identifiable with Wake Forest, and work really well in a student section. Why would we not want shirts that are a reminder of Skip and his time at Wake? Skip was awesome and so were many of his teams and players. I'd love to get LJVM back to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRb-kqzzEY

Another sign of the lack of creativity in the AD. Those tie-dyes have been around for 10+ years. It's time for a change.

Yep. If the AD lacked creativity back when Prosser was hired, we've have never had the success of the tie-dyes. Let's move on to the next Wake marketing success.

Way, way worse.

I've always felt this way. I'd rather they look ugly than look like a fucking donk (see above suggestion).

I'll say it again and again, though. All Black, All the Time.

I've always felt this way. I'd rather they look ugly than look like a fucking donk (see above suggestion).

I'll say it again and again, though. All Black, All the Time.

Wouldn't there be a concern that all the black would just look like empty seats? Granted, they are empty already at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon.

While we're on revamping our image, is there any way Wake can add 20 - 30 more schollies for the band? (assuming they get schollies at all) I know it's never been The Million Dollar Band, but it seems like it's getting smaller and smaller.

Yep. If the AD lacked creativity back when Prosser was hired, we've have never had the success of the tie-dyes. Let's move on to the next Wake marketing success.

It wasn't the AD that came up with the tie-dyes, zombie nation, motorcycle, etc. That was driven by Skip and his staff....specifically Chris Mack if memory serves... So don't hold your breathe for the Wake AD to come up with anything creative....

Wouldn't there be a concern that all the black would just look like empty seats? Granted, they are empty already at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon.

least of our concerns. also, aren't we building a new arena? make the seats gold

It wasn't the AD that came up with the tie-dyes, zombie nation, motorcycle, etc. That was driven by Skip and his staff....specifically Chris Mack if memory serves... So don't hold your breathe for the Wake AD to come up with anything creative....

I know Skip and his staff came up with the basic idea for the tie-dyes. I assume the AD had something to do with the execution.

Way, way worse.

Exactly.....the vid gives me cold chills.
Was there for the game. The students and many of the others in attendance did not seem to mind the tye dyed shirts.

Back