• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TIERS!!!

The thing would be to add up aggregate point spread vs aggregate result back to
phiLLLLL

I look forward to putting more Ls on Leary.

It cracks me up that State football acts like they are too good to have a rivalry with us.

This is the 3rd longest continuous rivalry in college football. We are both in the same division and in the same State.

It's just such a lame excuse.

It cracks me up that State football acts like they are too good to have a rivalry with us.

This is the 3rd longest continuous rivalry in college football. We are both in the same division and in the same State.

It's just such a lame excuse.

Yeah, it’s certainly been a back and forth rivalry for a good while now too. Well, State needs to pick it up a little bit so it doesn’t become the rivalry of the Hammer and Nail.:cool:

It's the second longest between ACC team (112 games). UVa and unc has 11 more games against each other. Clemson-S Carolina would be in between with 115 games, but SC left the conference.

Back