• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger gets pinched

Yeah he now says it was the meds he was on.....at 3 am in the morning....lol.

Why would anyone believe anything Tiger says at this point?

Issuing a prepared statement saying alcohol wasn't a factor would be an incredibly stupid thing to do if in fact it was, as that information will presented in open court during a sentencing hearing (assuming a guilty plea here).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Issuing a prepared statement saying alcohol wasn't a factor would be an incredibly stupid thing to do if in fact it was, as that information will presented in open court during a sentencing hearing (assuming a guilty plea here).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense at all. There would either be a breathalyzer or his refusal of one.

he has all the demons. this will not end well

f-scott-fitzgerald-author-show-me-a-hero-and-ill-write-you-a.jpg

got to be frustrating to be on so many meds to fight the pain and then something goes wrong and you get arrested; really feel for the guy and hope he gets it figured out; looking forward to him getting out there with the big boys ... Go Tiger everyone here is rooting for you!

got to be frustrating to be on so many meds to fight the pain and then something goes wrong and you get arrested; really feel for the guy and hope he gets it figured out; looking forward to him getting out there with the big boys ... Go Tiger everyone here is rooting for you!

Oh yeah, poor poor tiger. Such a victim.

Dude is a POS

Four back surgeries in three years; is that right?.if so, yeah, meds might also be an issue.

He and I are the same age. It is 3:00 a.m. right now. I can't imagine 03:00 a.m. at night, but I know what 3:00 a.m. in the morning looks like. See that all the time, getting ready for work/travel. I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late. #microold

Four back surgeries in three years; is that right?.if so, yeah, meds might also be an issue.

He and I are the same age. It is 3:00 a.m. right now. I can't imagine 03:00 a.m. at night, but I know what 3:00 a.m. in the morning looks like. See that all the time, getting ready for work/travel. I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late. #microold

My kids woke me up at that hour a few nights ago and got grounded for a day because of it.

Back