• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger's back - next week at Bridgestone.

Fowler is awesome. Such a shame that he's not even in the discussion for the President's Cup. Maybe Greg will make him a Captain's Choice, but I get the feeling he'll skip right over him.

Fowler is awesome. Such a shame that he's not even in the discussion for the President's Cup. Maybe Greg will make him a Captain's Choice, but I get the feeling he'll skip right over him.

After his gutsy Ryder Cup performance, I definitely pull for the kid. He would be a great addition.

Dominant performance by Adam Scott to take a four shot victory. Fired a smooth 65 today. Best swing in the world, now holing putts with the broom handle, and Stevie is pumping up his confidence.

Really hope he gets a major soon.

BTW, Tiger will probably make an appearance in Greensboro to see if he can get enough FedEx points. I've been to one "GGO" since '80. Would you be more likely to attend the Wyndham with Tiger in the field?

Last edited:
Steve Williams with the not so subtle jab at Tiger: "This was the greatest week of my golfing life". Ouch.....

Dominant performance by Adam Scott to take a four shot victory. Fired a smooth 65 today. Best swing in the world, now holing putts with the broom handle, and Stevie is pumping up his confidence.

Really hope he gets a major soon.

BTW, Tiger will probably make an appearance in Greensboro to see if he can get enough FedEx points. I've been to one "GGO" since '80. Would you be more likely to attend the Wyndham with Tiger in the field?[/QUOTE]

I will go whether Tiger is in the field or not (and won't follow him if he is there), but Tiger's presence would add a considerable extra buzz to the tournament.

Yeah, I thought the whole interview was a bit awkward. Williams talking about believing in himself, how he knew he could do it, that he was nervous.....I am not saying that caddies don't provide a valuable service to golfers, but it isn't like he was standing over the ball and hitting it. Would be akin to them interviewing the tire crew in NASCAR I guess. Part of the team, but you only really notice them when they really suck at their job.

Yeah, I thought the whole interview was a bit awkward. Williams talking about believing in himself, how he knew he could do it, that he was nervous.....I am not saying that caddies don't provide a valuable service to golfers, but it isn't like he was standing over the ball and hitting it. Would be akin to them interviewing the tire crew in NASCAR I guess. Part of the team, but you only really notice them when they really suck at their job.

Dude just comes across as petty and bitter saying things like the initial quote you posted. Nobody is going to believe that caddying for Scott's win at Bridgestone was better than caddying for God Mode Tiger in 2000. He's trying way to hard to make himself relevant.

Agreed...he would have been much better off giving all the credit to Adam, and avoiding any obvious slights of Tiger.

Further proof that Stevie is still just as big a dick and as shallow as Tiger.

But I was rooting for Adam today. Has a great swing but has struggled on the greens his whole career, but he's been putting better this year. Now if Stevie can just shut up so I can continue rooting for Adam....

Back