• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Duncan is getting divorced

Which reporter breeches this subject first in a game interview? I've got Sager

Which reporter breeches this subject first in a game interview? I've got Sager

It'll be referred to as "with all the personal issues you've gone through, how were you able to stay focused"

Tim would walk away without saying a word. If anyone does it, that person is dead to all Spurs players, coaches and management.

Why is no one talking about the Spurs as a natural landing place for dawight?

I have an awesome 8x10 shot by a professional photographer of a bunch of us with her on her/our last game senior year (I think somebody actually gave her roses to thank her for being so hot for those years), but I don't know how to get that into a digital format.

Funny story about her senior day. She graduated in December so she was the only cheerleader, band member, or trainer honored in the first home game after exams. They went through the usual halftime program for just her and she actually grabbed the mic and gave a minute or two speech.

If there really was a prenup I hope for new hubby's sake the business model went beyond "you got this".

I take that back, I hope they crash and burn.

Business model goes something like this

Bang trainer.
Have husband fund my business.
Hire boyfriend to run it.
Get caught.
City my business is in will hate me for cheating on tim effing duncan. She better move outta town because she won't be popular in san antonio.

Haha. Yeah. She didn't think this through.

She was banging other dudes at wake while they were dating. Cheetahs don't change their spots.

I rember hearing that when I was at Wake...Tim was a year ahead of me....I didn't know the alleged third parties though....it was anonymous rumors (as far as I knew).

Same year as you. I heard they were both sleeping around. I was friends with his sophomore year girlfriend who was on the women's team.

hope the cheerleader girl was hot, because these days she looks to have had her mid twenties twenty and it ain't helping

The only way they'd sign him is if they could trade him around Xmas for Kevin Love.

Funny story about her senior day. She graduated in December so she was the only cheerleader, band member, or trainer honored in the first home game after exams. They went through the usual halftime program for just her and she actually grabbed the mic and gave a minute or two speech.

I remember that. She was a senior when I was a freshman and she was definitely Wake Forest famous on campus as Tim Duncan's girlfriend. She was the one hot cheerleader who they always showed on TV whenever they would come back from commercial breaks. I mean, shit, we even knew her name -- Cheerleader Amy.

She was arguably the hottest girl on campus back then.

She was arguably the hottest girl on campus back then.

Just googled her. She's a 7.5 now. Must've been a 8.5 while at Wake. Sadly, she prob was the hottest chick at Wake.

She was smart too - the only one in my Intro Philosophy class who actually answered any questions in class.

Just googled her. She's a 7.5 now. Must've been a 8.5 while at Wake. Sadly, she prob was the hottest chick at Wake.

She was legit hot back then. That was 15 years and a couple kids ago, so no shame that she's no longer a 10.

I'm more interested in the Dungeons & Dragons- was it widely known Tim was into stuff like that?

I'm more interested in the Dungeons & Dragons- was it widely known Tim was into stuff like that?

Widely known that he was dorkier than your typical athlete? Yeah. Don't remember the D&D stuff.

The best thing looking back at his career is that he co-wrote a paper on narcissism with Psych prof Mark Leary.

Widely known that he was dorkier than your typical athlete? Yeah. Don't remember the D&D stuff.

The best thing looking back at his career is that he co-wrote a paper on narcissism with Psych prof Mark Leary.

Think we could get Wellman a copy of that paper?

Back