• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Duncan - rebound #14,000

I'm actually thrown into vertigo by a pinochadeac post that isn't a death threat on a coach.

I have never made a threat on here. Enjoy your Buzz though

Way to go Timmy! Thought you'd hang it up after the championship, nice to see you breaking some personal milestones.

Averaging a double double and had two double doubles in a back to back at the Clippers and Warriors.

So......who else has achieved 14k and 25K?
This has to be a very elite club.

Wilt has 23 and 31.
Kareem has 17 and 38.
Moses Malone has 16 and 27.
Karl Malone has 14 and 36.
Garnett has 14 and 25.

That's it.

Yeah he's played in six games and has a double-double in five. The other game he only had 16 and 9.

Wow. What a group. TD is the man.

I remember Moses at Petersburg High School. One of the first to go straight to the league from HS. And barely skipped a beat. Fo-fo-fo. THAT was too cool.

Wow. What a group. TD is the man.

I remember Moses at Petersburg High School. One of the first to go straight to the league from HS. And barely skipped a beat. Fo-fo-fo. THAT was too cool.

Had Malone not gone to the ABA out of HS, Lefty may have actually turned Maryland into the UCLA of the east. Can you imagine Malone on that team with John Lucas, Len Elmore, and Brad Davis?

Had Malone not gone to the ABA out of HS, Lefty may have actually turned Maryland into the UCLA of the east. Can you imagine Malone on that team with John Lucas, Len Elmore, and Brad Davis?

He wouldn't have played with Elmore and McMillen. He would have started the following year.

One of the morning talk shows, I think Mike and Mike were talking about Derrick Rose's comments when they mentioned that Duncan (granted it's a long season) would be the first player in NBA history to average 15 pts. and 10 rebs. over the age of 37 ever.

One of the morning talk shows, I think Mike and Mike were talking about Derrick Rose's comments when they mentioned that Duncan (granted it's a long season) would be the first player in NBA history to average 15 pts. and 10 rebs. over the age of 37 ever.

Dude got himself some good genes...

One point from 25,000. I'm going to enjoy this. They actually had a poll asking who has had a better career... Tim or Koby. That gave me a chuckle.

Back