• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Tebow Sure Is Excited

THey had that presser on the local radio station here in jax. Jaguars are freaking idiots and I'm no tebow fan!

THey had that presser on the local radio station here in jax. Jaguars are freaking idiots and I'm no tebow fan!

You thinking the Jags should have got him? I agree. Could have picked him up for peanuts and sold a ton of tickets. As is, they're going to be hard pressed to sell any tickets.

That clip was infinitely better than a Jeff [Redacted] post game press conference

"we are just going to need to follow the new culture." ..."the culture needs to change." ...."my guys just haven't opened up to the new culture" ...."the players and my culture aren't coming together" ...."you know we are trying to establish a new culture" "you know I went over to Ron's house last night and he really showed me how the new culture tasted, it was quite an experience."

"we are just going to need to follow the new culture." ..."the culture needs to change." ...."my guys just haven't opened up to the new culture" ...."the players and my culture aren't coming together" ...."you know we are trying to establish a new culture" "you know I went over to Ron's house last night and he really showed me how the new culture tasted, it was quite an experience."

Does the new culture have more of a taste or a smell? I think it's more of a smell

Does the new culture have more of a taste or a smell? I think it's more of a smell

Smell might be more appropriate, but it seems as if Bzz likes guzzling it more than just sniffing it.. Then spitting it in all our faces, buddy.

You thinking the Jags should have got him? I agree. Could have picked him up for peanuts and sold a ton of tickets. As is, they're going to be hard pressed to sell any tickets.

I do and I'm about as diehard Nole and anti-gator as you get but this city is really depressed right now with respect to the economy and jaguars. I know it would have been going in a different direction than the GM wanted but sometimes you have to listen to your fans. Especially, when you have been boring for about ten years now.

Smell might be more appropriate, but it seems as if Bzz likes guzzling it more than just sniffing it.. Then spitting it in all our faces, buddy.

As Russell Brand might say, Bz is seagullin' all of us.

I do and I'm about as diehard Nole and anti-gator as you get but this city is really depressed right now with respect to the economy and jaguars. I know it would have been going in a different direction than the GM wanted but sometimes you have to listen to your fans. Especially, when you have been boring for about ten years now.

If they think Tebow sucks, which I have to assume they do, then they know it's just a band-aid. People aren't gonna go watch their team get killed every week, even if Jesus is under center. I mean you can only sit through so many crucifixions before you realize Easter's not coming.

If the Jets want to run a traveling circus, that's their business, but I'm always down for football teams to try to be good at football.

I've always found the atheists worship of Hitchens to be rather ironic.

Why is that?

I think he was saying that "worship" of anyone would be ironic since Hitchens' believe was that any worship would mean that the worshipper was subordinate to the worshipped. He didn't have any answer when I said I don't worship anything.

Back