• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time for me to come out to all of my WF brethren

It was something about "knobs" I can't remember the exact quote either though.
After a long personal struggle, its finally time for me to admit to the world what I've known all along. Its been a difficult journey and has taken a lot of soul searching, but I am happy to announce to all of my Wake family that I am gay. I have been in a loving relationship with a beautiful man and we are in love.

Please support me in the times ahead.

Here's to sucking knobs.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

After a long personal struggle, its finally time for me to admit to the world what I've known all along. Its been a difficult journey and has taken a lot of soul searching, but I am happy to announce to all of my Wake family that I am gay. I have been in a loving relationship with a beautiful man and we are in love.

Please support me in the times ahead.

Here's to sucking knobs.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Grats Tsy! I'm sure your wife understands the difficult conflict that is going on in your mind.

"Here's to slobbing knobs" I think.

It appears we were had by a hoax.

back in high school i was at a buddies house. his parents were gone for a few days and they sent an uncle to check in on him. he had his girlfriend over. she leaves and the door shuts behind her. his uncle 45ish and hugely redneck says, "i need to get me a young girl. them old girls don't shlob the knob."

Even though this thread was a hoax, I am going to toss this .gif down.

h7522E3F4

hey man, nothing to be ashamed of. you had a bit too much to drink and shit got real. we still love you!

hey man, nothing to be ashamed of. you had a bit too much to drink and shit got real. we still love you!

Most people experimented, right? I mean, not me, but most people.

Most people experimented, right? I mean, not me, but most people.

Legit question: I think a decent % of girls have kissed other girls... I wonder what the % of interaction is with guys?

Legit question: I think a decent % of girls have kissed other girls... I wonder what the % of interaction is with guys?
Of guys kissing guys? Prob much lower than females, dudes probably experiment bone each other at a higher percentage than females though.

Back