• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time's Person of the Year

Actually not a bad choice. She may have singlehandedly set Europe on a course that will reverse the result of the Battle of Tours. Nice job, Angela.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany

Bernie Sanders was the overwhelming favorite and he didnt even make the final cut.

Bernie Sanders was the overwhelming favorite and he didnt even make the final cut.

Sanders hasn't had the impact on the world to even remotely justify being Time POY. He is getting crushed in the democratic polls right now.

He has a small but very vocal support that runs out and stuffs polls like this and then complain that the media ignores them.

Whoopie!

Trump should have gotten it. This douchebag is a phenomenon that cannot sabotage his own campaign despite seemingly repeated attempts. i don't even think he really wants to be the President. I think he is having the time of his life and he is endowed with the ability to get people to pay attention to him. He is unreal.

which Jobbik xenophobe do you think deserves it sailor?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany

Nevermind Trump's ridiculous stances, he's waaaay too needy and thin skinned to be President. His perpetual perceived victimhood is bizarre.

Trump needs to get used to losing contests that he has convinced himself that he will win. He's going to have a lot of that over the next six months.

Should have gone with the group collection thing again, probably Refugees that seems to be the biggest story.

If TIME really wanted to go balls out, their POTY could've been the little boy face down on the beach. You could make the argument that that one viral image was a catalyst for Western Europe RE: refugees.

A brilliant and more than capable world leader. I only wish we had a politician like her here, unfortunately she would probably never win in the US.

To me, it would be between her and the ISIS dude. Time made a good choice.

Back