• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Timmy D points gun at Joey Crawford

sarcasdeac

Reaction score
Great photo

original-3-x-large.jpg

Is the eye patch on Parker part of his costume, or a precautionary measure in case Drake shows up to the party?

always said tim duncan was the next gilbert arenas. a shame. such wasted talent.

Well shit. If "Chuckles" Stern fined them $250K for resting some players, I imagine this will get them at least a $1M fine. Now if Tim and Tony had just pointed guns at each other in the lockerroom, who'd give a fuck?

Can you imagine if an NFL ref galloped down the field like that making a pass interference call? Goodell would have him terminated before he got off the field. I can't believe Stern lets those dumbasses get away with trying to make themselves the center of attention.

Can you imagine if an NFL ref galloped down the field like that making a pass interference call? Goodell would have him terminated before he got off the field. I can't believe Stern lets those dumbasses get away with trying to make themselves the center of attention.

Get away with it? I'd wager stern encourages it.

Is the eye patch on Parker part of his costume, or a precautionary measure in case Drake shows up to the party?

Haha. Either that or a joke about that incident that he used for Halloween. Well played

That move reminds me of the way a former ACC ref would do the breast stroke running from midcourt down to the lane to overrule a call made by another ref under the basket on a play that took place under the basket (often in favor of Dick). Can't remember that guy's name, but he was worse than Lenny Wertz. Dayum, what was his name?

That's him. Dick, alias Duke, Paparo. I hated that swim move when he'd overrule a ref who was 5' from the call when he was 40' from the call. He made Joey Crawford look like Tim Duncan by comparison. Worst ref in ACC history. And my memory is getting bad if I couldn't remember his name.

Stern is the worst, allowing these clowns to showboat like that.

David Stern knows that off the court antics, drama, and all that other silliness sells. It's why he hates teams like the Spurs, as much as he does. I mean, who just wants to see a very fundamentally sound basketball team in the finals?

That's him. Dick, alias Duke, Paparo. I hated that swim move when he'd overrule a ref who was 5' from the call when he was 40' from the call. He made Joey Crawford look like Tim Duncan by comparison. Worst ref in ACC history. And my memory is getting bad if I couldn't remember his name.

Froggy

Back