• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiny Victories

I had this discussion at church camp once. Toiletpaper: buncher or folder?

I had this discussion at church camp once. Toiletpaper: buncher or folder?

Folder. Never trust a bunch, could be gaps.

Bunch! With folding there is more of a chance of a breakthrough.

(Have definitely had this conversation a number of times with people. It's always hilarious because each side cannot fathom how the other side does what they do).

Over or under? I loathe toilet paper rolls put on with it coming out under. I always want to switch it, but refrain if I'm at someone's house since I assume they did it on purpose.

Buncher
Over

Over is so. much. better.

My coworker always puts it on with it come out under and she also somehow manages to unravel half the roll. Coupled with my tiny victory posted earlier... the bathroom at my office really peeves me.

Over or under? I loathe toilet paper rolls put on with it coming out under. I always want to switch it, but refrain if I'm at someone's house since I assume they did it on purpose.

Over. I will correct this injustice whenever necessary. We do, after all, live in these United States of America.

Bunch, over

I fully approve of she direction the thread has taken btw. Tiny victory.

Someone once posted a great analogy of off roading tires and race car tires to bunching and folding. It made sense.

3 pages of tiny victories, and the majority of the posts deal with feces removal. Go figure

When I was little, I used to get totally naked to take dumps. I was scared that it would somehow get on my shirt. I feel like I need to try this again.

When I was little, I used to get totally naked to take dumps. I was scared that it would somehow get on my shirt. I feel like I need to try this again.

When I hit the morning S/S/S cycle, always dump naked, preferably while the shower is warming up. Steam in the bathroom helps release your primal instincts.

Nothing like waking up stark naked eating some Burke street pizza and then spreading some marinara sauce on a young coeds supple body as you head to the bathroom to take a dump of epic proportions.

Nothing like waking up stark naked eating some Burke street pizza and then spreading some marinara sauce on a young coeds supple body as you head to the bathroom to take a dump of epic proportions.

Nothing like it in this world

Bunch.
Over.
Sit.

getting away from poop matters...

i don't know if it's a tiny victory or just one of life's great joys, but i love conversations about body image, diet, nutrition and exercise. it all absolutely fascinates me. sometimes i wish i'd studied chemistry instead so i could do nutritionist/dietician things, or at some point in life i might pursue personal training.

...i think that fits in with this thread.

getting away from poop matters...

i don't know if it's a tiny victory or just one of life's great joys, but i love conversations about body image, diet, nutrition and exercise. it all absolutely fascinates me. sometimes i wish i'd studied chemistry instead so i could do nutritionist/dietician things, or at some point in life i might pursue personal training.

...i think that fits in with this thread.

Im probably the most confused ive ever been after reading this.

Back