• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiny Victories

fuck-you-science.jpg

wait people stand up to wipe? how does that even work?

fold b/c it allows for superior precision

wearing awesome underwear; it's like a secret boost to my day.

definitely :naughty:

Fair enough, somewhat related topic:
That small sliver of a moment when all the laundry is done - literally everything.

when I print like 100 pages at work and it's warm and I hold it against my face walking back to my office.

everyone does that, right?

When you successfully check out the hot chicks thread without getting caught at work

when i was a kid it was a HUGE victory when i would get an extra chicken nugget at McDonalds or Chick-fil-a or whatever. and even though I don't often get chicken nuggets anymore, to this day I still count all of them to see if I somehow I got an extra one.

same thing when you'd get that rouge onion ring with your Burger King fry. again, I don't eat at BK often, but both of those things very very rarely ever happen anymore

Not getting stuck having to sit next to a fatty, smelly person, or kid on an airplane.

A girl taking my hand early in a date and saying "let's have some wine upstairs. I need to get into something more comfortable.'

Having a great meal like I did tonight. Student culinary school at the local community college. 30 bucks for 5 courses. Byob. Little gems like this in the world make me happy.

Last edited:
Back