• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

To My Fellow Big Mouths---Time To Put Your Money Where Your Mouths Are...

I Did. Please contribute to:

I don‘t think we really want to know where all your mouth has been.

I Did. Please contribute to:

these types of posts are so absurd to me.
Get an "I Gave" sticker and post it on Facebook...

1700936263038.png

Yeah, most of these comments are from big mouths who want to complain but never give. I get it.

Point is, anyone reading this board cares about Wake sports. The college sports landscape, and football specifically, has changed. A lot of us old-schoolers may struggle with it, but if we want to remain relevant, we need to do what we can on the NIL front. Some may cringe when i say this; we are the little engine that could. We have facilities that are second to none. For a school and alumni base that lacks in numbers, we compete through engagement. However, to remain relevant, at least for now (which i personally hope is short-term in duration until reasonable minds put some proper ground rules in place), we also need to participate in NIL. For anyone looking to dump on my post, yes, i gave. For anyone else reading, i hope you will too.

Go Deacs!

Point is, anyone reading this board cares about Wake sports. The college sports landscape, and football specifically, has changed. A lot of us old-schoolers may struggle with it, but if we want to remain relevant, we need to do what we can on the NIL front. Some may cringe when i say this; we are the little engine that could. We have facilities that are second to none. For a school and alumni base that lacks in numbers, we compete through engagement. However, to remain relevant, at least for now (which i personally hope is short-term in duration until reasonable minds put some proper ground rules in place), we also need to participate in NIL. For anyone looking to dump on my post, yes, i gave. For anyone else reading, i hope you will too.

Go Deacs!
Exactly! Thank you

Back