• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

To our gay posters: Congratulations!

jaybone

Reaction score
Meant to post this a few days ago.

As Andrew Sullivan said, and I'm paraphrasing, this is monumental for everyone who is gay whether they are in a marriage or committed relationship or not. But what it means to a 7-year old today who realizes he or she is gay, or a 10-year old, 13 year-old, etc... Those kids are going to come into their sexuality knowing that they have as much chance and as much right to get married and start a family as they would if they were straight. Just fantastic.

Anyway, congratulations on receiving long overdue equal rights under the law.

Well...not really there yet but a nice step to be sure.

Meant to post this a few days ago.

As Andrew Sullivan said, and I'm paraphrasing, this is monumental for everyone who is gay whether they are in a marriage or committed relationship or not. But what it means to a 7-year old today who realizes he or she is gay, or a 10-year old, 13 year-old, etc... Those kids are going to come into their sexuality knowing that they have as much chance and as much right to get married and start a family as they would if they were straight. Just fantastic.

Anyway, congratulations on receiving long overdue equal rights under the law.

I thought you were talking about the fact that buttsex is much more accepted today. Monumental week for the gaylords!

I guess if you are in New York or one of the other 12 states that allow gay marriage (including California which reverts in a few weeks), you have full equal rights under the law. North Carolina, not for a handful of years.

Is Buckets serious? Is it worth pointing out that about 25% of heteros have had anal sex, 10% regularly while something like 75% of homosexuals have had anal sex and less than 50% regularly?

where's gaybone to give us the full rundown on sexual perversions?

I guess if you are in New York or one of the other 12 states that allow gay marriage (including California which reverts in a few weeks), you have full equal rights under the law. North Carolina, not for a handful of years.

Is Buckets serious? Is it worth pointing out that about 25% of heteros have had anal sex, 10% regularly while something like 75% of homosexuals have had anal sex and less than 50% regularly?

Source?

You counting women in there?

No, but I did for the hetero numbers. Interestingly, a higher % of straight women have had anal sex than straight men, which tells me that the women who do anal reel in the newbies ...

Should we take bets on the last remaining holdout state that still bans equal rights 50 years from now? Utah has to be the favorite, no?

Hawaii bc they probably don't have internet or whatever so it's gonna be hard for them to keep up with all this.

Should we take bets on the last remaining holdout state that still bans equal rights 50 years from now? Utah has to be the favorite, no?

Utah actually has to worry about the slippery slope.

Back