• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

today's google thingamajig

Hmmm... Got the top 2 parts, but not sure what how to get the last one with the feather.

Huh... somehow it's on the ground and I win.

Get the feather from the chicken, then water the tree. Climb the tree and tickle the sleeping dude with the feather.

Hmmm... Got the top 2 parts, but not sure what how to get the last one with the feather.

Huh... somehow it's on the ground and I win.

i got the top and the bottom but can't seem to get the middle.

Give the water jug to the horse in the barn.

i think this thing might be different for different people. i never had to tickle the guy with the feather. that's not where that piece was for me. and at the barn, i used the horseshoe, not the water jug.

i think this thing might be different for different people. i never had to tickle the guy with the feather. that's not where that piece was for me. and at the barn, i used the horseshoe, not the water jug.

Yup. Looks like there are different scenarios. Never could or did use the rope and horseshoe.

just did it again. different this time.

someone really throwing down the hammer with "only cool if ur 5yrs old" tag

Back