• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tommy Bo!!!!

Way to go T Bo
Wish he'd get some reps rushing. Would love to see him run through/over some LBs and DBs

Loved seeing him score. Enjoyed watching him at Wake as well.

I know he is strong, but how do his numbers compare to Nikita and Abbate?

I would think Campanaro would win the sub 200 weight class, he put up some crazy numbers for his size.

Think Tommy repped 225, 36 Times at the combine which I think was the best that year.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone that wide open on the goal line. The Jags OC deserves a raise. But yeah, Bohanon is a beast.

I was thrilled to hear his name again! One of my favorite WF football players ever!

Fournette gave his OL Rolex watches- he better have given Tommy Bo two- Tommy's real value lie in crunching linebackers and giving Fournette room a crack in stacked defenses. Kid loves to block. FB is a lost position in the NFL save certain offenses and Tommy Bo is right where he needs to be. Fun to watch.

Back