• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tommy Bohanon on Inside Amy Schumer

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Look for it to post online tomorrow. Funny skit with Greg Olsen, Brandon Marshall, and Michael Strahan.
1280.jpg

Add Greg to the title if you want people to care.

Pretty sure that is Vernon Davis and not Brandon Marshall (in the picture at least, haven't seen the video).

Yeah Vernon Davis. I didn't add Greg because it's a Wake board.

Your jokes/commentary suck

The real joke is that Tommy runs the ball almost as much with the New York Jets than he did at Wake Forest! Go figure?

NYJ SEASON GP ATT in 3 seasons
2013 16 17
2014 4 1
2015 16 2
Career 36 games 20 carries

WAKE FOREST Career 49 games 50 carries in 4 seasons and only 2 carries in 12 games 2012, his senior year when he was NFL ready. I find that simply amazing for a great NFL-type prospect going so unused in our clock oriented offense [but he did catch 51 total passes at Wake just to be fair] and has caught 17 for the Jets.

The real joke is that Tommy runs the ball almost as much with the New York Jets than he did at Wake Forest! Go figure?

NYJ SEASON GP ATT in 3 seasons
2013 16 17
2014 4 1
2015 16 2
Career 36 games 20 carries

WAKE FOREST Career 49 games 50 carries in 4 seasons and only 2 carries in 12 games 2012, his senior year when he was NFL ready. I find that simply amazing for a great NFL-type prospect going so unused in our clock oriented offense [but he did catch 51 total passes at Wake just to be fair] and has caught 17 for the Jets.

No doubt he should have ran the ball more. Ran right through a tough Mississippi State D for a TD in 2011. Should have used him a lot more in short yardage.

To note though, he spilt time with Rinfrette (who was good too) in 2009, hurt his shoulder in 2010, and played a lot of TE in 2012 as a senior.

Rinfrette should have carried the ball more too.

Finally caught the skit on DVR - well done. Loved the random cameo at the end too.

Back