• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tomorrow, I will miss my first Wake home game in almost 10 years.

While on that topic... Those who left me negative rep for this post (um... why exactly?) should at least have the balls to sign their name to it. :rolleyes: Why is rep anonymous anyway?

because there are a lot of cowards here.

I'm feeling your pain. Before this season, I had missed 2 home games in 19 seasons. Then I took a job in Oklahoma. Get well, the Deacs will need you there next week!

While on that topic... Those who left me negative rep for this post (um... why exactly?) should at least have the balls to sign their name to it. :rolleyes: Why is rep anonymous anyway?

People suck.

Do you remember that thing Mackovic's teams always used to do before kickoff, where they would slap their helmets? I wish there was YouTube video of that. I was just a kid and wonder if my memory matches what they did,

Usually, I just make the drive back to Wilmington. It isn't too bad.

My memory is a little foggy on the Mackovic era b/c I was so young, but I do seem to recall some helmet slapping ritual. It is amazing how much has changed since the Mackovic days!!

because there are a lot of cowards here.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Back