• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tomorrow's Game

WFU21

Reaction score
Roll call! Who else is actually going tomorrow?

Is #AngryWakeFan gonna show up at the Coliseum to chew out Buzz like last year?

I'll be taking a stats exam that I guarantee you will be more fun than watching this game.

Time's up, Buzz.

Not to mention I can fully pull for the Deacs knowing that the reign of culture is over.

Pat C sucked when we played them last time. I don't expect him to be so bad again. And Of course we can't stop Sherman on the blocks.

Vegas likes ND by 3.5.

Atkins, Sherman, and Connaughton (2 seniors and a junior) will be too much. We barely squeaked out a win at home vs. ND, and Connaughton played horribly that game. For some reason, I think Tom Knight, another senior, will cause some havoc on the boards against us too. ND by 7.

Don't think my schedule will even allow me to watch it.

Is #AngryWakeFan gonna show up at the Coliseum to chew out Buzz like last year?

If you see him, will you give him a message for me? Tell him to show Buzz respect by showing no respect... absolutely NO respect. And while he's at it, the same goes for Wellman.

Bzz is gone. I want to beat ND. I'm getting back to my roots.

I'll be there. Ready to sing "nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, buzz out" with :60 on the clock.

I'm pulling for a Butleresque first half and a halftime resignation from Bzz

Watching from a bar in HP.

I used to alway take the second half of this week off and go to the tourney. Fuck you, Jeff [Redacted].

fortunately i will be at work instead.

go suck on a big moose cock bz

Back