• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 3 players at each skill position in the NFL

After week 3 Jackson is at 6.4 ypc, tied with McFadden among RBs. Vick is also at 6.4 and McCluster (WR KC) is leader with 6.6. Jackson leads league in runs of 20+ yards. However, it is still early.

In terms of WR just this season, a case could also be made for Welker and Steve Smith, although I don't know who to drop from the OPs list. Will be interesting to see if they maintain their performance. However, Welker is putting up great numbers even with Brady spreading it around and Steve Smith is making Newton look awesome this year.

For TE, I think Grankowski and Finley are far above the rest of the pack just in terms of this year. I'm a big fan of Gates but he has been seriously hampered by injuries last half of last year and so far this year.

You can name RBs with bigger names, better college careers, and more hype than Action Fred Jackson. You can't name any RBs who've played better than he has so far.

Gronkowski is not even the clear number one on his team.

I dont see how anyone other than rob gronkowski can be the #1 TE. Dude is impossible to guard

ORLY???

3c857fb1cb33f40778a228d0d726f39b-getty-126562821.jpg

I dont see how anyone other than rob gronkowski can be the #1 TE. Dude is impossible to guard

You can name RBs with bigger names, better college careers, and more hype than Action Fred Jackson. You can't name any RBs who've played better than he has so far.

Some really good names here. Definitely tops at their respective position.

Back