• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 75 HBO shows of all time

Ok, I underestimated how much free time I have. Initial thoughts:

They left off the 2 worst HBO shows I actually watched: Hung and John From Cinci. If you want an F- version of Californication, watch Hung. The Newsroom sucked, but no way it's the worst. Even at 10, Sex in the City is too low given its time. Sesame street is too low. Probably Fraggle Rock too. Barry already in the top 25???

Last edited:
Nobody seriously gives HBO any credit for Sesame Street though, right? They just bought it after PBS created its decades of success. That is like giving the Broncos credit for Peyton Manning.

Agree Band of Brothers should be higher if included. Big Love was trash and I wish I could have my 50 hours back

Agreed about Big Love.

I learned a lot about sex when I was a young teenager by watching Dream On. It will always hold a special spot in my ...heart.

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695373-320-240.gif

Generation Kill deserves to be higher. Just watched it and found it very well done. I am ok with the top 4 though.

Back