• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Torture Works"

what the hell does he know about torture, he was a draft dodger

If by torture "working" he means getting me to change the channel on my tv whenever I hear his voice, then I agree with him.

If by torture "working" he means getting me to change the channel on my tv whenever I hear his voice, then I agree with him.

How are your stocks doing? Enjoying all the extra money thanks to Trump?

How are your stocks doing? Enjoying all the extra money thanks to Trump?

I am winning so fucking hard right now you can call me Charlie Shoo-n. Tip your waitress. Seriously, though, I fully expect the economy under Trump to soar to unprecedented heights and not tank when he explodes the world.

I am winning so fucking hard right now you can call me Charlie Shoo-n. Tip your waitress. Seriously, though, I fully expect the economy under Trump to soar to unprecedented heights and not tank when he explodes the world.

Until then, enjoy all the extra dough you're seeing and remember to thank President Trump.

James Mattis's opinion on torture.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/james-mattis-defense-secretary-trump.html

General Mattis does not support abusive techniques, let alone waterboarding. “Give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers,” he told Mr. Trump during their meeting in November, according to the president-elect, “and I do better with that than I do with torture.”

The general’s beliefs were shaped by his military training, but also by his experiences in dealing with issues related to torture or mistreatment, according to an examination of his nearly half-century career and interviews with former colleagues and friends.

If the national parks are revolting against trump for censoring tweets I can't see people carrying out torture/enhanced interrogation techniques which are against US law as well as international law, think that one would be revolted against too.

McCain also broke withTrump on reports that the president is considering revisiting U.S. policy against waterboarding and other aggressive interrogation techniques.

“The President can sign whatever executive orders he likes. But the law is the law. We are not bringing back torture in the United States of America,” the former POW and military advocate said in a statement issued Wednesday morning.

“Even though the army field manual can be reviewed it still does not allow to return to the use of torture, including waterboarding,” McCain said on MSNBC. “I’m very confident it wouldn’t stand a day in court if they tried to restore that.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...in-donald-trump-voter-fraud-torture/97059232/

Bob,
Where were your stock market comments from about March 15 2009 to Jan 20 2017. Seems my portfolio did pretty well during that time period also. With that said, I do enjoy a good run.

Well, for whatever reason, the Dear Leader came out today and said that while he thinks torture works he will defer to Mattis who is against torture.

"Believe me, it works. OK. Torture works and many people are telling me this. But I've got this guy, Mattis, smart guy, wrong on this, maybe?, I think so, but what are you going to do, he's the defense secretary, I think he is wrong and we should be torturing, waterboarding, chinese water torture Spanish Inquisition, all of it, because I am telling you it works, they are chopping heads off, and we gotta get tough, our torture is nothing compared to severed heads, disgusting, believe me, but Mattis says he is not going to do it, and who knows, (shrugs) maybe he is right, maybe not, his job, smart guy, probably wrong on this"

It works. Mit handed over $5 mil having to watch wake embarrass itself for the better part of a decade

The insane thing is that Trump is straight-up defending torture, which is clearly illegal under our law and international law. Bush at least recognized that--he just claimed that what he was doing was not torture. But Trump DGAF about laws, he's down to torture

Back