• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Total number of home basketball games

VOTSdeac

Reaction score
I've read through all the basketball schedule threads, but can't seem to figure this out. Does anyone know how many total home games we will have this year? It looks like we will have 9 ACC home games, but I guess we don't know how many non-conference home games we will have. Right?

Also, does anyone know about how much it costs to buy a ticket to a basketball game as a single ticket? Because of work, I won't be able to make it to all of the games, so I'm trying to figure out if it's wiser to buy season tickets or just go game-by-game.

Thanks.

I've read through all the basketball schedule threads, but can't seem to figure this out. Does anyone know how many total home games we will have this year? It looks like we will have 9 ACC home games, but I guess we don't know how many non-conference home games we will have. Right?

Also, does anyone know about how much it costs to buy a ticket to a basketball game as a single ticket? Because of work, I won't be able to make it to all of the games, so I'm trying to figure out if it's wiser to buy season tickets or just go game-by-game.

Thanks.

Used to be 16 home games and 2 exhibitions was the standard, but now with only one exhibition, I don't know if they try to add a home game to make up for it.

Well we have at least 16 if my count is right:

9 home ACC games

Seton Hall, Xavier, Radford, William & Mary, Nebraska, Furman

We will probably have one or two more given that we need to add a couple of traditional patsies.

Where is the Richmond game this year, back in Virginia right?

Back